Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have the aqua link RS8 system home pool/spa. Yesterday

Customer Question

I have the aqua link RS8 system for my home pool/spa. Yesterday morning I noticed that the spa was completely empty and the pool beyond full. I immediately pressed the filter pump and spa buttons on the remote. Everything turned on, the spa began filling up with water and it seemed that all was fine.
This morning I woke up to the same scene. This time however, nothing happened when I pressed the two buttons again. I went to the side of the house to check the actual unit. The unit was turning on but nothing was happening in the pool. The vacuum wasn't working and the spa was still not filling up. Do you have any suggestions? I called the installer but he is out of the office until Monday.
Thank you
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

it sounds like a failing pump. Do you have a meter or wish to wait for service?