Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My Master Spa Legend Series had a leak from a failed plug at

Customer Question

My Master Spa Legend Series had a leak from a failed plug at one of the pumps which emptied the spa. When I repaired and refilled the spa the heater will not work. The pumps and jets all work but I get an error message that indicates that the pumps may need to be primed.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

try the following..

turn jets on 10 seconds then off ....wait 15 sec...10 sec on...15 sec off ...10 sec on....do this 6-8 times. Tell me if unit reverts to normal operation

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried this several times and it still does not heat. The heater indicator will be showing that the spa is heating but after a while I will get at message LF, sometimes followed by HFL and then lately OHH. The pumps all appear to be primed as the jets all work.