Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Well my Aqua glass jacuzzi tub pump isn't working. I believe

Customer Question

Well my Aqua glass jacuzzi tub pump isn't working. I believe that the controller may be bad. I'm going to need to take pictures I guess and show you. I do have a air pump and it is working fine.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

what feature is not working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry never done this before, my hydro jets are not working, I hit the button on the control panel and it lights up, but the pump does not come on. I have pictures but don't know how to send u the pics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok here are some pictures of the pump and what's in the j box mounted above the pump
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

thank you, ***** ***** have a meter or voltage detector to tell if the pump is actually getting power?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am going to have to go buy a voltmeter, getting it tomorrow, how do i test it to see if it is getting power
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

you will see 2 wires that go from board to the pump motor...turn unit on and test those 2 terminals for power when the pump should be running.