Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a 2004 Master spa Legend series. THe control panel

Customer Question

HI I have a 2004 Master spa Legend series. THe control panel indicates the pumps or heater are on but they do not go on. THe circulation pump, which normally go on shortly after startup does go on either. tried disconnecting the control panel but yet again nothing activates.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried to edit my question. THe circulation pump does NOT go on at startup.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

Hello, on the harness from board to pump...what is the voltage when the pump SHOULD be running?

use reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Billy,
sorry for the delay I was busy.
There is no voltage going to the harness, even when the controller indicates the heater to be on...the heater also has no voltage and is not on either.
I tested the transformer and there is ~7 volts coming out of it for activation of the relays. The relay switch for the all the pumps and heater are fine. I tested them by applying voltage (7V, 500 mA) across the coil and the switch opened. I think the mother board might be bad.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

you are correct..the board is not bringing on the pumps..thus no flow switch thus no heater.