ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

My janda pda trips a gfci circuit breaker. when i isolate

Customer Question

my janda pda trips a gfci circuit breaker. when i isolate each line and operate without jandy powered up they each work and there is no problem with the gfci circuit breaker. i have even tried to run power from another panel (100 ft away) and it still strips
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Does the power supply have a UL insignia on it? Was the circuit you added on a GFCI? If no UL & new circuit was GFCI protected, I recommend replacing the power supply/charger as it it defective. Continuin use could be hazardous. It should be ok to charge it from a laptop or PC USB port until the power supply is replaced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are u talking about.....this is for a pool.....please just issue me a refund......