Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I continue to get a message (LF) that indicates that there

Customer Question

I continue to get a message (LF) that indicates that there is air in my pump. One of the manuals I got with the swim spa tells how to drain the air by pressing the Jet button that is affected. I think two may be affected. If pressing the jets doesn't work then it says to "remove the panel around the pump to gain access. Locate and loosen one of the drain plugs until water begins to seep out, The pocket of air will be released momentarily." I don't have a panel around the pump but I do have an escutcheon thing over the jet so I took that off. But after that I can't get the rest of the jet to move or see any drain plugs. Is the jet and pump the same thing? How do I get the jet out?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
once start...have you activated the jets?
Have you accessed the pump area or just looked at the jet itself?
Use reply