Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a sundance yar old 880 capri and the replace bulb

Customer Question

I have a sundance yar old 880 capri and the replace bulb indicator displayed so I replaced the UV bulb yesterday. Now the external trouble shoot indicator light on the outside is not lighting up at all. I should be white as I reset the timer to 365 days. Also....isnt the clearray light suppossed to light up on the clearray box?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

Yes once you have replaced the clear ray bulb and reset the topside timer for 365 then there should be the green light on the clear ray power supply that should be lit. Sometimes the in line fuse of the clear-ray box blows and you may need to replace it. Follow the power cord form the clear-ray box and you should see the in-line fuse open that up and replace then reset breaker and make sure the green light comes on. Once this is correct the external indicator light should glow white.