Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

WE have a Jandy Aquapure Ei series chlorinator and JAndy

Customer Question

WE have a Jandy Aquapure Ei series chlorinator and JAndy heater for two months and both stopped working about three days ago. The Chlorinator says no flow and then every once in a while it says low salt or low temperature. The heater says high limit. WE have done all the troubleshooting suggested.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WE have fixed the chlorinator but the heater is still not working. If we do not hear form someone soon, I am stopping the payment we have already made.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
hello,
the heater engages after the flow switch has made contact. The flow switch makes when the pump starts.
Is pump running?
Is flow switch closed?
Use reply please