Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a 2002 704 spa. I drained cleaned and refilled it

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Coleman 704 spa. I drained cleaned and refilled it today. Everything was working fine until I tried to change the time and filter settings. The tub is still hearing fine but the control will not let you operate anything. It has the temperature and says "temp panel lock". Any help on how to reset or correct this issue? Thanks
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried pressing
Time...then Jet1...then Cool?
Let me know and we can proceed.
Use reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have and it was unsuccessful. I was told there is a chip that I could remove on the circuit board then power down and it would reset everything but not sure on its location.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Program...mode....temp down?
If that doesnt work give me the number off circuit board and I will see if it is one with removable eprom.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also tried no luck. I am at work today I will get you the number for the board this evening when I get home. thank you
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
thank you,
keep this on your end until ready
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok the model on top of the circuit box is DE-704-DCA is this it? It's from Balboa. I also added some photos if that helps at all.