Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a master temp 250 pool heater installed new three

Customer Question

I have a master temp 250 pool heater installed new three months ago. No problems until now. I suspect my landlord set to to come on whether I know it or not for the purpose of running my natural gas DRY. Pool is now 95 degrees and keeps coming on even though I have it set to 84 so hopefully it wont come on. It is coming on anyways. I did not say anything to him because I want to catch him.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the real question is - Can MASTER TEMP be set on a schedule and OVERIDE what settings I am seeing on my panel? I have dropped it to 65 so it wont come on now--but it seems to be coming on and heating anyways. If it can be set to over ride and can be set on a timer, then I am sure he did this. What to look for is what I need to know.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
this is possible if the 2 wire remote was installed
Look at the link below and confirm wiring for remote. You will see on a schematic the remote control option and will be able to look at circuit board and find out.
http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/MasterTempOM.pdf