Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a California cooperage m61 that is in sleep mode and

Customer Question

I have a California cooperage m61 that is in sleep mode and don't know how to get it out of it, manual doesn't say and turning it off for 5 mins didn't work either
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, did you cut line voltage main or just control power? Use reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cut the main supply, regardless of that I'd like to know how to change it using the control panel as it has different modes but the manual doesn't say how
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.
The modes on most spas are changed with a series of buttons. Most manufacturers use the Temperature up Button followed by the light button within 3 seconds of each other then you will see the SL code on display indicating sleep mode then it might change to Ec which is Economy and spa will only heat during a filter cycle then repeat until you get a St display this is standard. Now some manufacturers only have a Ec and a SL mode display and if you do not see those displayed then you know you are in Standard mode.