poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I got a DIY convert a bathtub to a whirlpool jetted tub with

Customer Question

I got a DIY convert a bathtub to a whirlpool jetted tub with a conversion kit with a waterway pump, but it didn't come with instructions and I was looking for instruction on hooking up plumbing and air lines.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Do you have the Make and Model of the conversion kit?Please provide that information and lets see what information can be obtained?Where was the kit purchased? Online or locally? Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got it online there's no make or model no. other than it's a Waterway w/Genesis Generation pump model WW076 7.5 AMPS.
Ok, thanks for the information.It sounds like a homemade conversion kit, and not a manufacturers, so let me opt out of the question and put it back to the open board for all experts to review and respond on the situation.No need to respond, wait for the next expert to post and the site will notify you.I would suggest to get a list of materials you have in hand and have ready for the next expert, as it appears it will take some time to put the situation all together.Thanks