Machinc
Machinc, General Contractor
Experience:  Has written home improvement articles since 2008. Earned South Carolina Residential Builders License in 1991.
75209918

Is there a way to reset the readout on my computer box outside?

Customer Question

Is there a way to reset the readout on my computer box outside? My have been seeing "no flow" quite a bit and now I see "service". What do you recommend? My salt level is 3100.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
I will have your answer in one moment
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
With your salt level being 3100 you know that part of the system is operating properly .
The two indicators you're getting " service is needed" and poor flow can be caused by clogged or dirty filters.
this is the most likely cause of your problem.
you need to make sure your filters are clean and that your waterline is working properly.l
Other causes could be a bad flow sensor which could actually cut the water off stopping the flow this condition Could also cause a service warning.
. Less likely problem there's an air leak in front of the pump which would cause the pump to lose its prime
and Interfere with the flow.
If cleaning the filters or filter does not correct the problem and you're not comfortable checking things like the flow sensor you might want to have a professional come out and service the problem.
I will be glad to answer any questions you may haver
Customer
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
NOTE:
Resetting the readout would not correct the problem.
It would default back to the trouble code or service
warning.
Customer