Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Viking HeritageII series spa. The 2nd motor and pump

Customer Question

I have a Viking HeritageII series spa. The 2nd motor and pump (left side location), the one that needs to be started from the oval electronic panel stopped 2 weeks ago. I made the assumption it was a failed motor and pump, ordered a new one and replaced it. No change. When pushing the button for that pump(jets) the light comes on but the motor doesnt work. Is there a way of determining if theproblem is with the lectronic control panel versus the circuit board?
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know the circuit board is VS-91160 VV-502. I;m not sure what the top side control ID is at this point
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry thats VKV-502 not VV-502
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
hello,
if you have a good schematic and a meter.....back track control signal..see if board gets input from the switch first. If no power from switch = bad keypad...