AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Electrician
Experience:  38 years electrical experience in residential, commercial, industrial. Installation of swimming pools, spa tubs, hot tubs too.
53189252

I have a Hot Springs hot tub made by Watkins Mfg of Vista

Customer Question

I have a Hot Springs hot tub made by Watkins Mfg of Vista Calif. The power control printed circuit boards were damaged by a big power surge. The Watkins part number for the controller unit is PN(###) ###-#### ***** D. The Invensys printed circuit board # *****: SYN158C and 1398-04. How can I purchase these two printed circuit boards or maybe even repaired thank you...............************************
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.The main board is an expensive one unfortunately. Checking other vendors, they are all in the same range of pricing.CLICK HERE Unable to find the other board, may need some other numbers to isolatewhich board it is on the systemI would suggest the company below for a possible repair of your boards to save the expensesof new ones. They do good work with printed circuit boards and can save on most all boardsCLICK HERE Thanks