TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot Tub Repairman
Experience:  15 yrs. experience repairing all brands of hot tubs.
64889713

I have a replacement balboa circuit board keys

Customer Question

I have a replacement balboa circuit board for a keys backyard spa. I am having trouble getting the spa to function properly. I have replaced the heater, the pump and the circuit board. When I replaced the pump, I now only get a hum, but no circulation, as if I've lost 1 of the speeds.. When I put the dip switches the same as the original position. I am getting a number of error codes as well. For example dr, dy, hl...any help you can give me would help.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  TheHotTubGuy replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
My name is*****'ll do my best to answer your question and resolve your issue.

I will need eyes on what you have to help you out. Please send me as many pics as necessary to see what you have....control box, board, pumps, blower, control pad, ect.

Each board has to be configured to operate what your tub has. That includes voltages and dip switches. I need a list of what equipment you have and their voltages.

Usually you will have 1 or 2 pumps, a light, and maybe a blower. If only pumps and a light, I need the voltage of each pump. They will be 115v or 230v.

In the meantime, please leave the power off. Thank you.

Standing by,

Todd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tub is 230v.........has a pump with high and low speed.......I do not see a blower, could that be part of the pump? I willattached the pictures you requested to my next email.Janet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pictures.