Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

Where can I find a control board heater, Raypak ,board #60158

Customer Question

Where can I find a control board for Pool heater, Raypak ,board #6015877?
What details Raypak 2100 purchased 12 years ago. It is clicking, electronic ignition' but not starting. No info is visible on the front panel, i.e., temperature etc. It lights up but no numbers appear
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In looking at my message, I see that I added an extra 7 to the part number, sorry. A working used part is OK too.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,So far it sounds like it might be just a bad ignition module, if you want me to help you trouble shoot it use the paper clip icon above to attach a well focused close up photo of the unit wiring diagram and I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. If you want the board, you can get it at the link below if you are in the US, its best to call them and not attempt to navigated their web site. http://www.raypak.com/Support/replacement_parts/Let me know we can go from here any way you wish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is wiring diagram from Raypak site, non low nox. it was in the old file, so I hope is correct.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, http://screencast.com/t/dlsGfOIIG Let me know what you discover, we can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replacing the ignition module did the trick. Thanks
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Good work! Please do not forget to rate my work. its how I earn a living and does not affect your charges!