poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a jandy pda and this morning when I tried to use it

Customer Question

I have a jandy pda and this morning when I tried to use it all it did was show waiting.
the pda showed that the battery was good but I changed them anyway. Next I changed the nine volt battery in the board. I tried pushing the reset button but it still just shows waiting.
Any suggestions
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. When you changed the battery in the board, did you turn the power off at the breaker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
Will you try turning it off at the breaker then removing the battery from the board then turn the power back on and replace the battery does it give the option for setting the time and date then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my wife go down in the basement and turn off the breakers then I removed the battery. She turned the power back on after about 30 seconds and I reinstalled the battery then tried the PDA but it still just has waiting on the screen.
I'm going to give you a couple of phone numbers.
home-***-***-****
cell-***-***-****
thank you for your help so far.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but there may be a little more wrong than just a setting or powering off. I will opt out and open to other experts. Sorry for the delay in response.