Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have an Aqualink model 6613/6614 with a PCB#8124A power center.

Customer Question

I have an Aqualink model 6613/6614 with a PCB#8124A power center. Had some lightning the Luther day that took out the cable box and I noticed that the pool wasn't working. Several lights are on and nothing is responding. Got good voltage out of the transformer. I see that these bords are over $1,000. I would like to diagnose the board and see if it is a chip that can be replaced. The system hasn't been working for some time and I have only been using it to control the pump and lights so if I do need to replace the board I would look into something less expensive to just control what I need. I have a pool service now so I don't care about all the other stuff.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
I understand your intent. However the board is proprietary and no data is available on service or repair. The boards are listed as "nonserviceable"
You can create your own control system, but not likely by incorporating this board.