poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Purchased Intex inflatable spa on 4/29/15-need to order 2 of

Customer Question

Purchased Intex inflatable spa on 4/29/15-need to order 2 of the 5 to 6in. transparent tubing parts that connect control unit to tub. After service to determine leaking problem, technician has determined these are flawed-water leaking-please advise as to shipment date as this is still under warranty. Trudy *****************
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Intex.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator