Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

My hot tub is leaking directly underneath the volcano jet.

Customer Question

My hot tub is leaking directly underneath the volcano jet. It is not foam filled, I can see the leak but cannot reach it from underneath. Is there any way to access the spa lines by taking the jet out? I have tried spa leak I have also re sealed around the bottom jets with a waterproof silicon

Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, how can I help you today? No taking out the jet face will not give you access to the actual plumbing area. The only way to reach the bottom plumbing is through the side panels like you have in the picture or lift the spa and turn entire spa on its side and go through the bottom of the spa and reach upwards to the area you need to fix. that is the only way to get at the plumbing.