Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Leisure bay rio grande g-1.5 series i have the flo error and it doesn

Customer Question

Leisure bay rio grande g-1.5 series
i have the flo error and it doesnt turn on . just the lights work... it only clicks when i push the pump button
.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
The flow switch cannot make until the pump is running. Do you have power to the pump motor?
Use reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when i push the pump button (fan looking one) it just clicks at the control board.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Ok that is the issue...can you tell me if the motor gets power or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i checked. pulled the wire fittings off each hot wire coming from the control panel ( touching the red to hot and black to ground post) and i get .848 on the "2" setting DC voltage(im new to mulitmeters).. I even checked at main powere source( the circuit breaker and i get 1.20-1.25 ish ( which im guessing is 120v volts each pole) This "2" setting is the only setting i seem to be getting a reading from on the multimeter so thats why im telling you what im using because you could possibly correct me since you know more. thanks in advance.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
ok...we need ac volts. and we want to measure hot wire to hot wire...for this test do not measure to ground