poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Out 2005 Vitaspa one day would not go into full cycle after

Customer Question

Our 2005 VitaSpa one day would not go into full cycle after hitting the button on the panel. We had technician come out and they tore out the panel, so we replaced it with a new one. It still did not work and they said the pump/motor (5HP 60 hertz 1/230 - 2 stage) was bad. We got a new one. It was a Waterway Executive 56 new. My husband wired it according to the diagramand started it up and a fuse blewout of it. We had a plumber rewire it , it runs, it heats but now it still does not go into high cycle. My husband says it is just broken and cannot ever be fixed.  With new control panel and new pump/motor surely something can be done to make it again kick into high speed. Is this really ruined? Surely there is some way to save this? I broke my leg / ankle and develeoped arthritis and use this for therapy. Thank you. Joye

Category: Pool and Spa