John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a pool robot, Model Verro. It will only travel about

Customer Question

I have a pool robot, Model Verro. It will only travel about 5 feet foward and back when I place it in the pool and turn it on. It has been working great until this spring.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
The fine filter bag can trap particles as small as two microns across and can be clogged by particles too small to see. If rinsing the filter bag by hand with a hose does not solve the problem, try machine washing it in cold water. Do not machine dry.
Also please clean the impeller. See page 18 of your manual, if you don't have the manual you can download it from here ===> http://www.irobot.com/~/media/Files/Support/Home/Verro/iRobot-Verro-500-Manual.pdf?sc_lang=en <=== Click here
If this does not fix the issue please check and follow all steps on page 20.
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!