TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot Tub Repairman
Experience:  15 yrs. experience repairing all brands of hot tubs.
64889713

My calspa 2200 turns on when powered up. All 3 motors come

Customer Question

My calspa 2200 turns on when powered up. All 3 motors come on with the heat and then after about 1 minute the Circulation pump shuts off and so does the heat light. The other two jet motors stay on fine.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  TheHotTubGuy replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
My name is ***** ***** allow me a moment to review your question thoroughly.I'll do my best to answer your question and resolve your issue.
Check if you have the circulation pump plugged into the correct plug on the control box. It's possible you have pump 1 or 2 and the circ. pump reversed. The circ should stay on and probably pump 1 on low speed for the first filter cycle. If you have pump 2 and the circ reversed, that would explain why that is happening.
Pump 1 will have a red wire in the cord, pump 2 and the circ. will not. Double check all three are plugged into the box correctly.
Ill check back later today if you still are having issues.
Standing by,
Todd