Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

My Jandy pool heating unit is displaying the Air Flow

Customer Question

Hi, My Jandy pool heating unit is displaying the Air Flow SW error. I turned the heating unit on, It runs for a few minutes I feel the heat coming out the exhaust vent. The display showed panel displayed HEATING on it for a short while and the blower motor was running for a few minutes. Then the unit stops and displays the Air Flow SW error.
It does not look like the main burners are coming on. I cleaned all the crap out of the exhaust. When the heater does come on, you can feel a lot of heat coming out of the exhaust and the exhaust fan is running.
Let me know what you think I should do.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.
It sounds like you could have a bad air flow switch or possibly the small diameter vacuum tubes connected to the switch are blocked, kinked or deteriorated. Also, you can poke a paper clip into the port where the tube connects to the unit. Don't poke into the switch.