Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a master spas legend series hot tub that is a 7 seater. I turne

Customer Question

I have a master spas legend series hot tub that is a 7 seater. I turned on the tub pushed both therapy jets on high and turn on the blower. Everything seems to be running fine but when I shut it off and try turning it back on or simply just hit the therapy button again it kills the whole tub. I check out the panel and look at the motherboard and see that the 30 amp fuse is blown. I've replaced it twice and it keeps happening. I put another one it and the water is heating up fine but I'm going to leave it alone till I figure out the underlining problem. Thanks in advance.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
does it do this from a cold start or only when unit has been running? Lets say you start it and use therapy right away...does it still trip?
Use reply