Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Jandy iAqualink system that is controlled by my phone.

Customer Question

I have a Jandy iAqualink system that is controlled by my phone. Last week, it seems that some of the valves have begun turning randomly, and the heather comes in on its own. Alternatively, when in spa mode, the heater many not come on at all, or give an LO error. When looking at the controls on my phone, it's as if the iAqualink does not know what the heater and valves are actually doing. Any suggestions?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
You have taken all the sensible measures to take when a Jandy system behaves oddly under remote control.
However, it may simply be that your Jandy system is itself erratic. Was the weather hotter than usual? if so, check whether the Jandy system is being adequately cooled, whether cooling fans (if any) work properly when they should, and whether air circulation is adequate also. Heat could make circuitry act odd or erratic.
Alternatively, your Jandy's control circuit board could be becoming 'broken'.