poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

My Haywood H series pool heater control panel does not come

Customer Question

My Haywood H series pool heater control panel does not come on. Could it be a fuse? Brand new last summer.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Now..close to the heater should be an electrical box. In that box may be two 40A fuses. Can you check those please You will need a voltage detector or voltmeter.
Please let me know so that we can continue.
Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have a voltmeter, thank you for your quick response, but I will have to get someone to come out to the house and check it out. I don't mind the $5 deposit, but I would like a refund of the additional $31.