Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a sundance capri spa (~2002). It was disconnected to

Customer Question

I have a sundance capri spa (~2002). It was disconnected to electrical (220 hard wired), lifted out of the deck, leaks were all repaired, and spa was placed back in the deck. Husband rewired the spa based on instructions given by sundance repair folks. The tub is empty. We turned 220 breaker on at the box and nothing happened at all. Panel is off. Is this because the tub is empty or did we do something wrong when we wired it up?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.
If there is no display it means that the control box is not getting power or a fuse has blown. You will need to open the control box turn on breaker and test voltage at the control box wiring test across the hot black and hot red there should be 220 volts if so then replace the fuses on circuit board if no power there then the wiring to the spa is bad or the breaker in the house or disconnect outside is bad test all power sources.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ugg. Thanks for the answer.
If I can help in any other way please let me know.