Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have an H250 heater and keep getting the "CE" error. Can

Customer Question

I have an H250 heater and keep getting the "CE" error. Can i replace that cable myself?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 10 months ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I do not have an answer. This seems like a pretty simple one?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Michelle-Moderator
Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

My name is Billy.

If you are referring to an communication error and replacing the ribbon cable...Yes.

It is very straight forward and acceptable for the homeowner to do.

You can usually get more life by inserting fine sand paper into female molex connector and cleaning the male side light.

Billy

Billy, Technician
Experience: Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks very much. I have seen these cables and connectors before on Mass Flow Controllers and we designed them out due to oxidation and how easy it was to break the female side clamps.

Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

You will find it a easy swap...but most of us spend time cleaning and trying to save instead just ordering and doing a 3 minute job

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here