Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor

Trying to locate a manual for Springsoft-DominatorII water

Customer Question

Trying to locate a manual for Springsoft-DominatorII water softening system? Any ideas where I can find one online?? Thanks
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 3 years ago.

Poolservice123 :

Hello, I am here to help you today. I could not find a manual on line for you. However, here is the contact information for Springsoft. I'm sure if you email or contact them they can email you a manual. I hope this helps you.

JACUSTOMER-54gkz5q5- :

Honestly I had already contacted the company before getting in touch with you. They we're of much help other than giving me the name of another website to try for an online version of the manual. That's how I learned about you and decided to spend the money to get the information.

JACUSTOMER-54gkz5q5- :

I need an online copy that I can print. I have no other information on the unit and no other way to track it down.

Poolservice123 :

If the manufacturer cannot provide you with a copy or has it published online then I will opt out and maybe another professional can help you. So sorry for the delay as I was sure the manufacturer could provide to you.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!