poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

I have just replaced my Vita spa L500 circuit board

Customer Question

I have just replaced my Vita spa L500 circuit board with "Vita Spa Circuit Board PC Board for L500/LC500 (old 460084) (new 460100) Prior to this It was stuck on error MSG and H1 the back of the board was scorched. I can see why and fixed that.The new board is not the exact same model but was listed as the upgraded replacement. it required a transformer adapter 4 to 8 pin. I did the installation and spa is running ok EXCEPT for FLO flashing. I understand the heater is not receiving flow. I have removed/ cleaned the filter. I have made sure all valves /gates are open. Ifeel it is something small missing in the wiring. Any help?

I just figured it out!!!! One of the tranformer wires was not getting a good connection... frayed replaced = fixed  I need to cancel question!
Category: Pool and Spa