poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

I have a sta-rite SR333lp heater, Im not getting any lights

Customer Question

I have a sta-rite SR333lp heater, I'm not getting any lights on the display. I've had a pool guy out here checking it out for me. He said there is electricity getting to the heater and he found a blown fuse. I still can't turn it on. Any ideas what should be looked at/replaced?  I've also changed out the mother board on the unit. That did not help
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 5 years ago.

poolguy810 : Hello, how can I help you today? If your board is new and you have power into the heater, the next thing to check is the transformer, it receives power from the incoming power and drops it down to 24 volts to run the circuit board. If you want to check it yourself, I can try to talk you through it, you'll need a meter. Just let me know, thanks
poolguy810 :

hello, i was just checking back with you to see if you still need some help tracking down the problem on your heater, or if you got a chance to check out the transformer issue.