Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I bought a used Pentair MiniMax 100 spa heater, unfortunately,

I bought a used Pentair MiniMax 100 spa heater, unfortunately, the original wiring was ripped out. I have replaced the transformer, I need to know where the line and load wires connect to, TP, TP/TH or TH. I connect the hot wire to the terminal with the orange wire and can get the burners on but I am not activating the thermostat.
Welcome, how can I help you today? Her is a link to the owners manual which will give you the wiring diagram for the transformer etc.

http://pentairpool.com/pdfs/MiniMax75_100OM.pdf

If this helps you please accept this answer if not let me know what else you need
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have looked at that manual a hundred times, but I can't see where the hot wire goes and the neutral wire connects to
Page 20 shows the wiring in to the transformer, then follow the color code for the gas valve. You do not put high power to the gas valve. The power in goes to the transformer then that breaks down to low voltage for the gas valve. Number 1 and number 4 are your line voltage.