Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have an Artesian Spas (Antigua). I have a constant FLC code

Customer Question

I have an Artesian Spas (Antigua). I have a constant FLC code error.. It is NOT heating up... What should I do?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 6 years ago.
Welcome, how can I help you today?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
FLC code is in relation to either the circulating pump or the pressure switch. Make sure the circ pump is running and has good water flo. If that is ok then the pressure switch should be changed, it is located on or near the heater, it is round on the bottom and has 2 wires going to the top of it 1 red and 1 black. make sure you have a new one before removing tha old as water will spray out when removed. You can jump the 2 wires on top and see if it starts heating and that will tell you for sure that it is the switch.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I live in the baltimore Maryland Area, do you know of someone that can repair? because I wont be able to?...

If you go to the company's web site and there will be a link to find a dealer, at that point you enter your zip code and it will give you the local dealer and they should provide service. Good Luck

http://www.artesianspas.com/finder/index.html

Edited by Fix my Pool and Spa on 9/13/2010 at 3:29 PM EST
If my answer helped you please use the accept button so I may get credit for it, as well as any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank You