Amedee
Amedee, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Put new starter new battery alternator is good when I try to

Customer Question

Put new starter new battery alternator is good when I try to start nothing happens and every thing goes out like the battery was disconnected and a few minutes later every thlng comes back on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 month ago.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you anyway I can.

Your losing voltage.. causing things to drop out. If the battery is new and is in fact good, this may just be a bad connection at or after the battery.

Another possible cause is a faulty ignition switch.'

Please check the battery voltage and the voltage on the fuses inside the vehicle with the key in the CRANK position.

Let me know!