mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

2 issues, The car has little to no heat output and the Temp

Customer Question

2 issues, The car has little to no heat output and the Temp gauge fluctuates between 170 and 195. I replaced the thermostat and in the process I cracked the two small plastic tubes That i believe are vacuum lines. The T-stat didn't really change teh heat issue much,
JA: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?
Customer: Thermostat appears to be working and the coolant level looks good. I also opend the bleeder valve let it go until i had a good coolant flow.
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As mentioned above, I replaced the T-Stat and bled the air. I am really trying to find out what the 2 plastic tubes would be called so I can find replacement parts
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  mike switzer replied 4 months ago.

are you ale to take are of the item you are referring to and upload it here. that will give me a better idea since there are numerous items that can match that description.