Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

I wont to print this page. 1999 bonneville, yes i will try

Customer Question

i wont to print this page.
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 1999 bonneville
JA: Are you fixing your Bonneville yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i will try to repair.all ihave benn able to check is the fuse's.This is My grand sons' car,hard for Me to have him release it to Me.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thedic is blank,the radio screen is blank-and radio will not change stations.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked all fuses to see if any are blown or missing this should be done first.If a fuse is found to be missing or blown the affected fuse will need replaced to resolve this issue here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pete,
Your answer contained no more then the information which I gave to You in the original request! I will provide more info. The dic ,when the ignition is turned on lists only check gauges Nothing When the door is opened-trunk is opened-hood is opened head lights low or high beam is selected.