Experience:  Service Consultant at Main Motor Chevrolet

I have a 2006 Pontiac grand prix and im having headlight

I have a 2006 Pontiac grand prix and im having headlight problems at any giving time my low beams go out but everything else is still on my high beams work I have changed the signal on the steering column even checked and changed the relays under the hood what else could it possible be I even put new headlights in it please help???
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: put new headlights in it with new bulbs new fuses and relays still samething
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Prix yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: put in new bulbs new headlights new relays even had a mechanic look at it still nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's about it

Hi and thank you for the question. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Can you get me the last eight (8) digits of your vehicle identification number? I need to check something for you...

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
61197734 is the last eight of my identification

Ok, thank you for the VIN number. I checked to see if your vehicle is under recall. Unfortunately, it is not, although there are several GM vehicles, just like yours, which are recalled. It seems you are having the same trouble as the vehicles that are recalled. The part you will need to replace is the low beam relay. GM refers to it as a module. It is quite expensive unfortunately. It retails for approximately $200.00. But it is very easy to replace. The GM part number of the part you will need is 13506836​. Once you replace it, make sure you keep the receipt. You can then contact GM and ask them for possible re-imbursement. 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix vehicles are recalled for the SAME concern. You may just find some help. I really hope this information has helped you and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. The GM customer service phone number is(###) ###-####/p>

I am very confident this will fix your headlight issue. Thanks again!!

...and I humbly thank you in advance for a FIVE star rating. Have a wonderful night and again, let me know if I can assist you further.