Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

I have installed a pioneer radio in my 2005 grand am. I have

Customer Question

I have installed a pioneer radio in my 2005 grand am. I have now noticed the instument panel lights on the a/c controller no longer work. I have check the fuses in all 3 fuse boxes and they are not blown. I am about at my wits end can you please help. Oh yeah, the horn does not work either. I had attached another ground wire and the horn worked for a very short time. The horn stopped working before installtion of radio. I cannot think of anything else not working. Thanks in advance, Danita
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet check the wiring for the stereo that was installed as well as in the dash of the area of the radio and see if any wiring or connection issues are found needing repaired or any connections reconnected.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete