Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

It's a 2002 pontiac Bonneville and been having some issues

Customer Question

It's a 2002 pontiac Bonneville and been having some issues when between 45-55 the car shakes and now having a problem that the locks don't want lock and the security lights on and the inside light in the car is on and the alarm went off
JA: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?
Customer: Well it comes on when it wants and goes when it wants
JA: Are you fixing your Bonneville yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well we have had a tune up to it new stuts and a different engine put into it and got a new key
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of right now
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Eric replied 23 days ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, did you have the same shaking before the engine was replaced, or is this new since the engine was installed? Is it an used engine or remanufactured engine?

On the other issues with the locks and light and security light, I will need the last 8 of the vin to pull up the schematics

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you for as much information as possible