Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I got a 2008 Pontiac g8 and when I tried to start my car it

Customer Question

Hey, I got a 2008 Pontiac g8 and when I tried to start my car it crunk up for a few minutes, then it automatically turn off and showed engine mobilizing and contact dealer on the screen.. What do I have to do to get my car to start and stay crunk?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 25 days ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Do you have the ability to see which codes are stored?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
No, not at all.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
All I know is my car will not crank and it continue to say engine mobilizing, contact dealer. Can u please help me to get it back running again
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 24 days ago.

Do you own a volt meter?

Do you get the same results with both keys?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 22 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris