Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2003 van- hear rear van running however nothing comes out of

Customer Question

2003 van- hear rear van running however nothing comes out of rear vents. Suspect flapper valve closed. Where is flapper valve located and how to replace/ fix
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: 130000 no leaks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have done nothing but hear the fan going. Been told a vent flapper in ceiling?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Fix myself - nothing from vents
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
still need answer

Can I get the make and model vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2003 Chevy venture van. Warner brothers edition

If the rear blower is running then you should have air coming out somewhere. There is not a door that can stop the air flow. Have you checked for a frozen evaporator core? Have you removed the blower to confirm nothing is clogged in the system restricting air flow?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.