Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.

I have a 2007 Pontiac G6 Convertible GT. The cable on the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2007 Pontiac G6 Convertible GT. The cable on the drivers side that controls the flap that comes out (not sure what the correct name is--on other sites it's referred to as bat wings). I need to know the correct name & part number of the cable and the flap that comes out as both parts are now broken and I'm afraid to open the top. I found something on eBay but want to make sure I have the correct part. Thanks.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see the part name or number myself on this on your model here.In most cases though if you contact a dealers parts department or visit a dealers parts department they can look up the part name and number for you at no charge then you can either obtain it from them or obtain it from an online parts source.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete