Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

My sheft iz Lock. Do not have turn power on

Customer Question

My sheft iz Lock. Do not have turn power on radio.all warning lights on bat motor running.what iz elektrikal problem iz
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I would start first with making sure the battery id fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. If this check okay then the next step is to scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting in the system. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.