Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

In my Trans Am if i am going about 1,500 in third gear it

Customer Question

in my Trans Am if i am going about 1,500 in third gear it will pops out out of gear, am I doing something wrong?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

It is nothing that you are doing.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzw0g9uiq07jb39/Jumps%20out%20of%20third%20gear.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks