Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

A new noise related to RPMs along with the outside air flow

Customer Question

A new noise related to RPMs along with the outside air flow air conditioner not working. Are they related.? Noise not present when sitting and idling or when increasing the RPMs in neutral. I feel nothing in the steering wheel and can travel at the usual rate of speed. Tires are inflated appropriately. Drive train? Tell me it's something easily and cheaply fixable.. 2007 Pontiac G6 60,000 miles and has suggested maintenance.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Unfortunately to diagnose any type of noise you need to be able hear it and with doing so its extremely hard to do so. If you can make a recording of this noise and post the video link to this page so I can hear it I will take a listen to it and tell you what I think the source of it is. Post back when you can with this and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not an answer. Not even a suggestion. Thanks anyway. On my way to a mechanic.