Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

WHO CAN PROVIDE ME WIHA 1985 GRAND AM DOOR LOCK MECHANISM---

Customer Question

WHO CAN PROVIDE ME WIHA 1985 GRAND AM DOOR LOCK MECHANISM---AARON GIVAN ************    [email protected]

Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually parts like this can be difficult to obtain due to the year of the vehicle GM usually does not make these parts any more.One place you can usually get this is either a local parts store or a used part from a place like http://www.car-part.com.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete