Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My Pontiac won't start due to anti theft lock key turns over

Customer Question

My Pontiac won't start due to anti theft lock key turns over but the engine does not start
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: It is in park and I do not know if it has a wheel lock feature
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to start it I wanted to get off anti lock
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can you try this reprogramming step and see how it works out. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/30minuteprogram.pdf

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris